Entrance matting – barrier matting & commercial entrance door mats
Entrance matting is the gateway to your building so it must be highly durable to withstand heavy footfall, provide a safe non-slip surface during wet weather and be easy to maintain. We’ve successfully installed entrance barrier matting for 1000s of clients across the UK, including for office buildings, shop entrances and public spaces.
Why use barrier matting for your building entrances?
- Ensure the entrance to your building is safe and provides a non-slip surface
- Reduces the amount of dirt trod into your building
- Minimise long term maintenance and cleaning costs
- Protect interior floor coverings
- Prolong the life of interior floor finish
- Choosing an appropriate barrier matting system will help you conform to UK health & safety legislation for public buildings, British Standard 7953:5.1, The Equality Act and WELL Building Standards
The entrance matting experts
For over 50 years we’ve specified commercial entrance matting systems for multinational and independent businesses. Choose Stebro Flooring for your entrance barrier matting and you will receive expert advice from initial product recommendations to install and ongoing maintenance. What’s more, many of our recommended products include a 5-10 year manufacturers wear guarantee.
We supply entrance door mats from the leading manufacturers, including Gradus, Forbo, 3M, JHS and Rawsons. Our range includes an extensive choice of colours, gauges for recessed or surface mounted fitting and durability to suit different levels of expected footfall.
Request a quote for your entrance matting
Please contact us for a no obligation quote and expert advice on the best entrance barrier matting system or entrance door mats for your requirements.